Wednesday, June 17, 2009



Here's the Man of the hour at our house. This Sunday (Father's Day 2009) He''ll be ordained to the office of priest in the Aaronic priesthood. Yay! He is overjoyed and has been spiritually moved about the whole growing process he's going through. After setting up the ordination for Sunday, I realized that his parents are out of state and mentioned it to him and he just shrugged his shoulders and said "It's not really something they are interested in and I am not going to wait til they get back from Washington." Wow! What a powerful statement! He will have his bro Travis there in the circle and extended family supporting him still, and I know for a fact that his (late) Grandma Dagsen is extremely pleased with him.

I am amazed to see the transformation over the last 10 years, and am pretty sure there will be a huge transformation in him and our home as the year progresses. I am pleased with him.

Anyone wishing to come and able to come let me know and I can give you stats. I will warn you though. A baptism will follow shortly. Jarod has been waiting for his dad to get the priesthood so he can baptise him. Details to come on that as well.

Yay!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of Preston and can't wait to be there!!! We wouldn't miss it! I can't wait for Jarod to be baptized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. an early congrats to jarod and preston!!! how exciting for your family.

    ReplyDelete