Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Jewel Table's beginning


I realized that there may be some confusion as to why I have the name The Jewel Table mentioned on my blog. So I'll clear that up. In my high school years I didn't like my name, and one of the names I liked was Jewel. I don't remember if it was before, during or after the singer Jewel, but as far as I can remember, there was no connection. So that phase passed, all that time though I had been hand making cards and wrote The Jewel Table on the back of them, or really anything I created. I continued to use The Jewel Table and still use it when I make cards. I was going to name a biz that. I found it quite uncanny that my children's initials along with the initial of our last name, phonetically says Jewel JWEL. After we figured that out we had our girl, whose name starts with S, so we added it to the end of the name to make JWELS. Interesting, eh? Now most of our contact info has JWEL or JWELS in the content. It is pretty awesome! So that my friends is the story of the Jewel Table.








No comments:

Post a Comment