Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I am enrolled in University of Phoenix!!! I will be schooling online for the Associate of Arts/Health Care Administration-Medical Records Degree!!! I will be doing this course at home, which allows me to be a crazy home-schooling mom as well. On the side, at optional working time, I am on my way to becoming a consultant for an online digital scrapbooking company called Heritage Makers. I love their program and the product just sells itself! ---If interested, let me know. You can sign up for FREE and so far, I have not found any catches! Again, if interested let me know, or go here http://www.heritagemakers.com/index.cfm?CFID=54762&CFTOKEN=42809528

Wendy, at the bottom right is my friend and mentor in this and she is standing in as your consultant (should you join) until I get my consultant site up and going, then you will be transferred under me, so therefore I would be your consultant and help you along the way.
I am done, I am loving all of what is happening right now. I feel crazy, but know that all the paths that I am following, are the paths that I need to be on right now.
Please support me in whatever ways you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment